Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 14 September 2017

Review: Blood Princess: The Chronicles of Koa BookThree by K.N. Lee 4 of 5 stars

Blood Princess: The Chronicles of Koa Book Three Blood Princess: The Chronicles of Koa Book Three by K.N. Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this third book the lines have been drawn between the vampires in both worlds as Lera builds an army and tries to seize the Lyrinian throne. At the same time Koa and the rest of those trying to avoid the war have to survive angels, demons and even worse - Death. Koa is also confused when she is described as the Blood Princess by some of the characters yet she has no idea what this means!

Lots of drama and action in this episode in the story of Koa. There were a lot of elements that you needed to keep on top of in order to understand the significance of the events and their connections. We still never understand what the Blood Princess is but hopefully that will become clear in the next instalment. The writing standard was good I just felt it needed to fill in more about what the Blood Princess actually is.

You needed to have read the previous books in the series first.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment