Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Review: Dakota's Delight by Dale Mayer 4 of 5 stars

Dakota's Delight Dakota's Delight by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bailey is getting over losing her husband and after witnessing a murder she runs into traffic to escape and is almost run over by Dakota. Not knowing if she is hurt or not Dakota has to find her, and then finding out why she was running he persuades her to move into the compound. Bailey feels forced into accepting his help by the circumstances which gives her a problem - he gives her thoughts and feelings she thought she could never have again - can she stay safe and not give away her heart?

This was a story containing lots of drama and action interwoven with a touching romantic story. The writing was such that everything was clear and easy to understand. I could feel emotions from the characters and was gunning for them to find a good conclusion to this story. Very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment