Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 8 September 2017

Review: Dragon Got Your Tongue by Julia Mills 5 of 5 stars

Dragon Got Your Tongue Dragon Got Your Tongue by Julia Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Savannah is the Queen of a pride of lion shifters, and has given up trying to find a mate as she is sick and tired of crazy male cats. Hayes is a dragon shifter and is sick and tired of the atmosphere in his clan - it's full of loved up couples. Savannah's pride is threatened by another shifter group and Hayes's clan are called in to help - however a lot more will happen than just flying fur or scales.

Another great PDA story. In this one that is an attraction that is impossible to ignore, lots of sexual activity and a fair amount of violence between the aggressors and the lions and dragons defending. Well written and very easy to feel and empathise with everything in the story. It had lots of excitement mixed in with the occasional twists and turn.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment