Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 18 September 2017

Review: House of Dusk, House of Dawn by Sarah M. Cradit 5 of 5 stars

House of Dusk, House of Dawn: The House of Crimson and Clover House of Dusk, House of Dawn: The House of Crimson and Clover by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

** This is the very last book in the House of Crimson and Clover series - you HAVE to read the others first or this will not make any sense to you. **

All the threads will come together in such a way that nothing will be left open, and yet there are new avenues that open up and there will be the promise new stories in the future, just not in this particular vein. It had a format that meant there were sections that covered different sets of people or times but it did make sense. It was nice to finally read about some happiness for some of these characters, and the exchange between Nicholas and Mercy made me punch the air with joy!! Well written as you would expect from Sarah and whilst it could have been very sad to end the series I actually felt happiness for the characters and pleasure that for once something was going to go right. I'm now looking forward to the new avenues that became apparent.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment