Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 10 September 2017

Review: Keeper Under Fire by Jennifer Malone Wright 5 of 5 stars

Keeper Under Fire Keeper Under Fire by Jennifer Malone Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Olivia Estmond has made a decision - she has had enough of waiting for the Keepers to attack her family, so she now wants to go on the offensive and attack them instead. This is especially important after the Keepers are told by their Empress to kill her entire family. Aiden was a high-ranking soldier in the Keeper army, but has now changed sides to be with Jack his best friend. He has also developed an attraction to Olivia that just cannot be denied.

Wow - so many twists and turns in this dramatic story. It went from a fairly quiet period where Aiden was just a double agent to all out war. Then as a backdrop was the developing relationship between Aiden and Liv which was definitely a will they/won't they situation. It was well written and very enjoyable. Now I just NEED to know how everything develops and what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment