Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 4 September 2017

Review: Whispers in the Dark by Gwen Knight 5 of 5 stars

Whispers in the Dark Whispers in the Dark by Gwen Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maddie is a mountain lion shifter and in the past was involved with a werewolf called Axel who left suddenly and broke her heart. With the discovery of a dead packmate of Axel's on her ranch there is a shadow that is threatening both her and her sisters. With the passing of her father, both the ranch and her sisters are her responsibility. So she is faced with an impossible choice - trust Axel or die. Can he step up and save the mate he abandoned?

Wow - lots of action in this story. The relationship aspects between the two were intriguing when it came down to understanding why he left her the first time. Mixed into the danger and action it was a focus of the story on how to tell who you can and cannot trust. I'm sure we all have that in our own lives even if it isn't as high stakes as this story. It was nicely told, well written and quite addictive as the story developed.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment