Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 5 November 2017

Review: Appease: Princess and the Pea Retold by Demelza Carlton 5 of 5 stars

Appease: Princess and the Pea Retold Appease: Princess and the Pea Retold by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Princess Sativa was betrothed to Prince Reidar as a child so when her father promises her as a prize to any hero who can slay the dragon she decides to take matters into her own hand and set off to find him herself. Can she get over the sea and through all the barriers in her path to find him on her own?

I loved this story based on the Princess and the Pea fairytale. The story was quite charming and well told as the author described the characters, their thoughts, emotions and actions. I enjoyed the bravery of Sativa and the way she came through all of the adventures she encountered as part of her journey to find Reidar. As for his mother all I can say is what a total b*tch who deserved a lot more than she received after some of her stunts. Definitely recommended. You don't have to read the previous books in this series but there is a nice connection between the previous one to this one (Embellish: Brave Little Tailor Retold).

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment