Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Review: Duke by Ashley L. Hunt 4 of 5 stars

Duke Duke by Ashley L. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Duke is an A’li-uud Elder just like his father was. Everything is going well because there is peace in his kingdom and his warriors are well trained and deadly. However when they travel to Earth he finds he cannot kill one human woman called Emily because he is in love with her, even if that means he has to ignore his loathing for humans as well as betray his own troops.

This is a charming story on how love can strike at the most inopportune moments between two people who should be enemies. The story covered how he tried to not feel anything for her, but in the end had to give in. The ending nicely handed over to Duke who is in the next story and I hope there will be space for the rest of the story between Duke and Emily to be told as so much more can and probably will happen when they arrive on Albaterra. So it would have been nice for this book to contain more on that.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment