Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 13 November 2017

Review: Fallen Empire: An Epic Dragon Fantasy Adventure by K.N. Lee 4 of 5 stars

Fallen Empire: An Epic Dragon Fantasy Adventure Fallen Empire: An Epic Dragon Fantasy Adventure by K.N. Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kylan is in the last Dragon clan and hunts firedrakes by day as he prepares for a voyage to find the key to his people's survival. Amalia is a Mage who has escaped The Brotherhood who have been hunting down magic users and killing them. Can she survive in a land containing shifters, firedrakes and The Brotherhood's monks who are convinced that her death will save the world?

Good start to this series which has introduce the basic characters in the story to us. It was well told and everything was easy to understand and feel. Looking forward to the next instalment in the epic story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment