Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 10 November 2017

Review: Shamelessly Spellboundby Cassandra Lawson 5 of 5 stars

Shamelessly Spellbound Shamelessly Spellbound by Cassandra Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Trevor Dupree is a warlock and a bit of a player. He moved from witch to witch, being infatuated and convinced she will be the one for him - that is until he met Melina Blackwood - a witch who turned him down and then refused to go anywhere near him. For Melina, ever since she met Trevor she can'r get him out of her head and now she is being begged for another chance (can she resist him again?) However there is a woman who will do anything to get Trevor even if that means she has to kill. Can they both come out of this and find happiness together?

I LOVED this story which is a continuation from the events in the book Sinfully Spellbound (although you could read this stand alone). I loved the way the relationship developed between Melina and Trevor and how the danger from the other woman built. Please be aware there is sexual content in this story. I was thrilled with the ending and am now looking forward to the next story in the series. Well written and everything was clear and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment