Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 19 November 2017

Review: Sorrow's Lie by Danielle DeVor 5 of 5 stars

Sorrow's Lie Sorrow's Lie by Danielle DeVor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jimmy Holiday is an exorcist and given a case by The Order to check out an alleged demon baby before the true experts arrive on a flight. However he finds that the order is not what he thought it was and that they are asking him to do unspeakable things. With the help of a voudou practitioner in the same lane and the safety of his family on the line, can he fight for the life of the child and what will be the repercussions in his life?

I really enjoyed this story. It was like a horror story but quite tame with the scary bits. The story was very well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. There was a lot of action and twists and turns (especially the one at the end which was a complete surprise!). Can be read stand alone even though it is the 4th book in the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment