Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 4 November 2017

Review: Taken by Magic by Jasmine Walt 5 of 5 stars

Taken by Magic Taken by Magic by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The wedding between Sunaya and Iannis is fast approaching but they are both incredibly busy sorting out a conference and the wedding itself when Iannis's family contact him complaining that they had not been consulted. Then a family member takes action and an adventure in Manuc enfolds. Can they get through this situation and get the dream wedding they both deserve.

What a great story to finish series. I loved the different trials and their stories which were all quite different. I loved the wedding and it was wonderful to have so much happiness for the central characters so I can imagine them having a fulfilling and very happy life going forward. Sad for the series to end but it had a fitting ending that you need to read if you have read any of the earlier books so you have closure. Well written and cleverly crafted into a worthy ending. Looking forward to whatever the author writes next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment