Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 2 November 2017

Review: War of the Dragons by K.N. Lee 4 of 5 stars

War of the Dragons: Book Four of the Dragon-Born Saga War of the Dragons: Book Four of the Dragon-Born Saga by K.N. Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rowen keeps dreaming of end of the world and she knows she needs to find a way to stop that from happening. This is even more imperative now she is the the queen of Withrae so is responsible for the family who are living in the palace. Can the scribe who worked for her father help her to stop the war between humans and dragons and stop it from happening?

This was a well written story that had a lots happening but it was a little slow in places. Hopefully it has done a lot of the work to set up the next book which will hopefully have a lot more drama and excitement. Well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. I'm looking forward to the next instalment now.

Please note this is the 4th book in the series and you need to have read the others first.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment