Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Review: When Gargoyles Choose by Ashley C. Harris5 of 5 stars

When Gargoyles Choose When Gargoyles Choose by Ashley C. Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rose is a Gargoyle and was born in 1544, everything changed when the vampires came and brought a curse against her whole race. Now she is trying to hide in plain sight while trying to find a way to lift the curse.

I loved this and the drama and action in this story adds to the build-up of the overall series. I loved the way the interactions between her and the various vampires were written and the way it left some to our imagination to fill in the story. It definitely ended on a cliff-hanger and I now desperately need to read the next story in the series. Well written and all the thoughts and emotions were easy to feel and empathise with.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment