Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 8 February 2018

Review: Alaric by Julia Mills 5 of 5 stars

Alaric Alaric by Julia Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alaric is a vampire and his club Crave caters to the desires of wealthy customers so he is a very rich man. He is also Scottish are had an amazing tattoo of a fire-breathing dragon on the left side of his body. However demons from his past are determined to collect their due. While he runs from this past while suffering from the Thirst he smells buttercups and poppies and his mind becomes clear. He now knows he needs to search everywhere for the woman who can save him - his Bloodmate. Ashlynn is a young world leading surgeon who is so busy caring for her patients that she doesn't have time for anything else. However she has had strange dreams featuring the most gorgeous man.Can he find her and can they have a HEA or will the demons of the past collect?

Lots of drama and danger in this Vampire's Thirst story. I loved the way the story built up and marched towards an explosive climax. Alaric sounds like a dream that I'm sure we all would be happy to have for ourselves. It was well told and I cold feel all the frustrations and emotions involved in the story. A great light read that will provide an escape from the trials of normal life. I had to finish it in one sitting so be prepared to be addicted.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment