Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 18 February 2018

Review: Breathe by K.E. Osborn 5 of 5 stars

Breathe Breathe by K.E. Osborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Kaden agreed to go on tour with Luminous he had no idea he would meet someone like Effa who is as necessary n his life as breathing. However one catastrophe after another dogs him and he wonders if there is any way to find the HEA he is living for.

Wow - deep intense thoughts and feelings in this second book in the series. I felt as if I ware living through everything with them. At times I wanted to slap Kaden, but then there were many times I wanted to hug him. Lots of drama, danger and intensity in this story that is addictive and will not let you down with the time investment in reading it.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment