Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 4 February 2018

Review: Joe Vampire by M.J. Gardner 4 of 5 stars

Joe Vampire Joe Vampire by M.J. Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Joe has managed to beat his drug addictions, leave foster care and finish high school with the help of vampire girlfriend Evelyn. He might crave a normal life, but Evelyn craves him becoming a vampire too and as Joe can't even manage monogamy (or sticking to the one sex) so that kind of commitment is not likely. Everything unravels when he tries to help a friend be cured of multiple ailments and it goes wrong. As Joe blames himself he goes back to his old addictions - can he cope and how will it all end up?

Lovely continuation of the tales of Evelyn and Joe in this story showing how we need to conquer our demons and keep working at it and not become complacent. I enjoyed the drama and intrigue in this even though I found it a little bit depressing too. Well told and enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I don't like vampire stories but I enjoyed this book along with Evelyn's Journal very much. A real page turner for me.

    ReplyDelete