Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 12 February 2018

Review: The Lost Dragon: Bad Alpha Dads by Debbie Herbert 5 of 5 stars

The Lost Dragon: Bad Alpha Dads The Lost Dragon: Bad Alpha Dads by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Drake Evers is a dragon shifter and a widower with twin 16 year old daughters, so when one goes missing he has to ask for help from the last person he would want to ask for help - a witch who he has shared history with. In looking for his daughter could this be a second chance between them?

Wow - lots of danger and drama is this story of a missing teenager and a father's desperate attempt to find and rescue her. It was nice that they had a shared history of a missed love and that they had another opportunity for happiness. The story was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. An enjoyable light read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment