Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 11 February 2018

Review: Rock & Regrets by Cassandra Lawson 5 of 5 stars

Rock & Regrets Rock & Regrets by Cassandra Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Piper and Austin Knight have a shared history - a painful one - but it is shared. At 16 Piper had a major crush on him but then he broke her heart. So she is now determined not to fall for him charms again no matter how determined he is to be with her again. Since the incident 14 years ago Austin has been the rebound guy but when Piper comes back in his life he is desperate for a second chance with her even though he knows he should leave her alone. Can he make her love him again?

Great second story in the series about the band Reckless Release. I loved the shared history between them, the attempts by them both to resist the other and walk away, and then the gradual build up to a lasting friendship. The areas where they were both now grown up were a nice touch and showed how they had matured into better adults than they were as teenagers. The story had a good level of drama and excitement and I loved the ending. Great story well written.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment