Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 8 February 2018

Review: Sassy Ever After: Sass Got Your Tongue by Bella Roccaforte 5 of 5 stars

Sassy Ever After: Sass Got Your Tongue Sassy Ever After: Sass Got Your Tongue by Bella Roccaforte
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ryder is happy on his own but when he answers him Mum's demand for him to be home he realises it is the Scenting Ceremony - will he find his fated mate or dodge it successfully again? Riley is a half-breed witch has made an escape from her cruel uncle Davis and just wants to live life in peace while hiding from him. Can Ryder's wolf save panther Riley or will all be lost when Davis and the Pride find her?

Wow - drama and danger from the start of this story until the end as it goes through many twists and turns. I loved the mixture of shifters and magic in this story that joined those worlds together in such a dramatic tale. Well written and a story that will have you hooked.

** Please note this is a Kindle Worlds Novella so only available on amazon.com

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment