Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 5 February 2018

Review: Taming Him by Kennedy Fox 4 of 5 stars

Taming Him Taming Him by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Alex Bishop is a typical Texan cowboy - hot to look at and a playboy who has manners too (thanks to his Mama). River Lancaster is a nurse that finds out after 6 months together that the man of her dreams is married. So she is persuaded to go to Key West in Florida to concentrate more on Margarita and less on men. However when she meets the right man for her can they both have the two weeks together with no strings attached and walk away or does the universe have different plans for them both?

A charming story with what appears to be two sections but it is a complete story. Alex was surprisingly charming and well mannered considering the way his behaviour was described at the start but he was actually a really nice guy. I liked the way the relationship between Alex and River developed and that there was a deep and true love between them (and not just a physical relationship). A nice read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment