Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Review: The Tiger's Offer by Lila Jean by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

The Tiger's Offer The Tiger's Offer by Lila Jean  by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tina went to a werewolf strip club with her friend and when she leaves there she finds she is a merge between herself and a fertility goddess. All of a sudden she has powers and magic and five hot shifter princes fighting over her. Can she persuade them to share her and can she avoid dying at the hands of the priestesses?

Loved the premise of this story and the way it built up and was developed. I can see that many different things can happen with this so I'm looking forward to reading where this goes next. I just wish I had a problem deciding between all of those hot men! Nicely written and very enjoyable. A great start to this new series with is own fair share of excitement, drama and danger.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment