Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 4 May 2018

Review: Hear Me Cry by Amanda J. Evans 4 of 5 stars

Hear Me Cry Hear Me Cry by Amanda J. Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Isla is a warrior in the Summer Court and is supposed to keep humans out of Faery - however when she saves on it triggers the mating bond and a major series of events are triggered. Being hunted by her own kind, she now has to learn to protect a human - something she has always had to hate before. She also now has magic in her veins and will need to learn how to control it before her kind catch up to her. Find out how the banshee comes int existence in this retelling of the old Irish myth.

This was a well written story that had a nice level of detail around Isla and her human mate Sean. The Fae certainly didn't come out of this tale well although she did her best to get used to the new way of things. I did find her inability to understand things a little irritating at times and had to keep reminding myself it wasn't her fault. A pleasant light read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment